Deprecated: Non-static method Configure::read() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/prodfsc/freescreencast.com/cake/libs/view/view.php on line 603
Deprecated: Non-static method Configure::getInstance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/prodfsc/freescreencast.com/cake/libs/configure.php on line 154
There are really two parts to FreeScreencast.com: the client software and the website:
Free Screencast Recorder
- Record any portion or all of the screen, capturing screen video
- Records 15fps, variable rate (only non-duplicate frames are recorded, decreasing file size)
- Captures both system and microphone audio
- Captures the mouse cursor
- Uses high-quality Adobe Flash screen codec
- Use integrated tools to setup your screencast
- Move and size the recording area using the mouse
- Move and size the recording area to a specific window
- Move and size any window to the recording area
- Record full screen, no size limitations (other than what your computer can handle).
- One click encoding and saving to a ready to go Flash screen codec .FLV file with all the proper metadata in place (view screencast on saving a .FLV).
- One click uploading to FreeScreencast.com (view screencast on uploading)
Which brings us to the website:
- Host your screencast, no matter what the size or resolution for free.
- Let us do the heavy lifting: after you've uploaded, embed your screencast in your website or blog with a simple copy and paste.
- Download your screencast at anytime as a .FLV file, ready to go. Watch how easy it is to embed a screencast into a WordPress blog.
Features are being added fast and furious. We want to be your screencasting solution: email us ideas or problems and we'll make it right: email@example.com